GULF BROKERS Journal
|Journal status: |
GULF BROKERS |
- Full listing profile: GULF BROKERS broker profile
Is GULF BROKERS safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSA Seychelles
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is GULF BROKERS trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- GULF BROKERS website: semi-detailed, updated
- GULF BROKERS popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How GULF BROKERS works
3.8. During the course of this Agreement in relation to all individual CFD trading the Company will receive the Client Orders and transmit them for execution to a third party which will be the execution venue and counterparty in the CFD. A list of the Company’s execution venues is available on the Website. The Company will not be the counterparty in a CFD.