|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: OctaFX broker profile
Is OctaFX safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is OctaFX trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- OctaFX website: highly detailed, updated
- OctaFX popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How OctaFX works
4.1. The Company provides Market Execution on all the trading instruments. The Company applies ECN/STP model to orders’ execution, that is, all the Client’s positions are offset to the interbank liquidity providers. In some cases the orders may fail to be offset, or the Company may solely decide not to offset an order or a group of orders.
10.5. The Company at its sole discretion will specify the current market price.
4.9. In exceptional cases short-term orders lasting less than 180 seconds can be cancelled should they be considered an abuse.