|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: AMarkets broker profile
Is AMarkets safe?
- Investor protection: Financialcommission.org
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG, Financialcommission.org, verifymytrade.com
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is AMarkets trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- AMarkets website: semi-detailed, updated
- AMarkets popularity (by visitor count): average
How AMarkets works
4.4 Trade Matching AMarkets or its affiliates may determine to route Customer’s orders to a trade matching system operated by third parties. In that event, AMarkets, and/or any one or more of its affiliates, shall have the right (but not an obligation), in the sole discretion of AMarkets or any such affiliate, to act for its own account, and as a counterparty or as a broker to AMarkets Customers, in the making of markets and the purchase and sale of CFDs via any medium, including without limitation, over any trade matching network in use by AMarkets Customers and/or the general public.