FT Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
FT Markets |
- Full listing profile: FT Markets broker profile
Is FT Markets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSA Seychelles
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is FT Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- FT Markets website: semi-detailed, updated
- FT Markets popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How FT Markets works
5.Over-the-counter trading In some jurisdictions, and only if limited, companies may be allowed to conduct off-exchange transactions. These transactions may increase the client's investment risk because the company may be the client's counterparty.
4. Trading authorization FT Markets can match and/or release the market for some or all of the customer's orders. FT Markets is authorised to purchase or sell OTC customers accounts in accordance with customer orders to counterparties such as banks, institutions or senior participants. Unless the customer objects in writing, FT Markets is authorized to execute all orders with counterparties such as banks, financial institutions or senior participants as deemed appropriate by FT Markets.
3.In the OTC market, the company not only conducts off-exchange transactions on the exchange. Company that trade for clients may also be opponents of customer transactions.
FT Markets reserves the right to recover the account's negative amount from the customer when the loss exceeds the customer's account balance.