|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: LQDFX broker profile
Is LQDFX safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is LQDFX trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- LQDFX website: highly detailed, updated
- LQDFX popularity (by visitor count): average
How LQDFX works
LQDFX follows the STP execution model. This means that whenever a client of LQDFX places a trade, there is no dealing desk manipulation, no requotes and no conflict of interest. Every trade is placed in to the LQDFX aggregator which ensures the best price for your trade, provided by a number of top-tier liquidity banks.
5.8 In relation to any Transaction, LQDFX acts as Principal for any duly regulated counterparty, according to applicable legislation.
12.4 LQDFX reserves the right not to accept any offer or to enter into a Transaction with the Client, e.g., if LQDFX believes that it will not be able to hedge the proposed Transaction in the Underlying Market, or the proposed Transaction is of such a size (too small or too large), that LQDFX does not wish to accept that Transaction.