Blackwell Global Journal
|Journal status: |
Blackwell Global |
- Full listing profile: Blackwell Global broker profile
Is Blackwell Global safe?
- Investor protection: UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Blackwell Global trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Blackwell Global website: semi-detailed, updated
- Blackwell Global popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Blackwell Global works
Blackwell Global Investments (UK) Limited (‘the Firm’) are a Straight Through Processing (STP) broker, allowing direct market access with no dealing desk intervention.
The Firm is able to transmit trades on your behalf to the following execution venues:• Divisa Capital;• Sucden Financials;• Blackwell Global Investments Limited.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
The Firm recognises that conflicts may exist between the interests of the Firm and its clients. In the course of business, your order may be routed to a venue in which the Firm has a material interest, namely Blackwell Global Investments Limited. The platform on which orders are transmitted will display the best available price from a blend of banks and brokers through our liquidity provider without bias as to the venues available, thereby reducing the scope for conflicts