|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: ForexVox broker profile
Is ForexVox safe?
- Investor protection: UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK
- Registration: FCA UK
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is ForexVox trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- ForexVox website: semi-detailed, updated
- ForexVox popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How ForexVox works
5.5 Execution Venues The Firm acts as principal in respect of client orders, and will assess available venues (including itself) to achieve the best possible results for the client including, without limitation, consideration of the following criteria:
In respect of CFDs and spread bets for which the Firm does not match with an external liquidity provider, it will seek to manage its risk as market maker and may choose whether to hedge part or all of a client’s Transactions in the underlying market, to reduce execution costs and market price impact for the client.
5.7 Executing orders via connected parties or internalising Where the Firm internalises the execution of client orders, to ensure that it complies with its overarching Best Execution requirements it has designed a robust procedure to prevent any potential conflicts of interest from damaging client interests by closely monitoring costs and applying the same selection procedure it applies to other venues.
4. CFD transactions may not be undertaken on a recognised or designated investment exchange. During normal market hours and outside normal market hours, we may execute CFD orders and trades at our price, acting as a "market maker" in these CFDs in and out of market hours (see our Client Area or Trading Platform for market hours).
We are covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
Add new comment...