|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: 10tradeFX broker profile
Is 10tradeFX safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: FSA Seychelles
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is 10tradeFX trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- 10tradeFX website: semi-detailed, updated
- 10tradeFX popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How 10tradeFX works
Our commitment to offer clients direct market access. Our No Dealing Desk Offering, which we believe is the fairest way to trade the forex market with no conflict of interest to trade against our clients
The Client understands and acknowledges that the Company will enter into transactions with the Client either as principal (counterparty) or an agent. The Company will be the contractual counterparty to the Client.
6.3 Abusive Trading” shall include any of the following actions such as, but not limited to, Snipping, Scalping, Pip-hunting, placing “buy stop” or “sell stop”