Milton Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
Milton Markets |
- Full listing profile: Milton Markets broker profile
Is Milton Markets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: VFSC Vanuatu
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Milton Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Milton Markets website: semi-detailed, updated
- Milton Markets popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Milton Markets works
2.3 We enter into each Contract as a principal.
2.5 We quote Underlying Instrument Prices which provide an indication of the prices at which we are prepared to deal with you.
2.6 To allow Milton Markets to have a completely neutral position and limited internal risk controls with trading, we have entered into an agreement with Hedging Partners to allow us to enter into Contracts with you. Immediately after you enter into a Contract with we automatically enter into a back to back contract with a Hedging Partner.