|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: 4XC broker profile
Is 4XC safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSC Cook Islands
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is 4XC trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- 4XC website: highly detailed, updated
- 4XC popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How 4XC works
5. Best Execution Factors The Company acts either as principal or riskless principal and not as agent (as defined in Section 2 above) when executing Client orders.
(d) Likelihood of Execution: As it is explained in the Execution Venue section of this Policy, the Company acts as principal whereby it will be the Execution Venue for the execution of the Client’s orders for the financial instrument of CFDs. In addition, the Company, reserves the right to decline an order of any type or to offer the Client a new price for an instant order. In this case, Client can either accept or refuse the new price.
Scalping - A trading strategy based on the notion that you buy and sell (or vice versa) a currency within a very short time frame. Scalping is only available to Clients on the ECN Server.
Being an execution-only broker with no dealing desk, we accept all types of traders and trading strategies, creating the optimal environment for success.