|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: AAATrade broker profile
Is AAATrade safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus
- Registration: FCA UK, BaFin Germany
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is AAATrade trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- AAATrade website: highly detailed, updated
- AAATrade popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How AAATrade works
Orders executed according to the Summary of Best interest and Order Execution Policy which is binding on the Client. Depending on the type of the Client Trading Account, the execution may be done on an own account basis by the Company acting as principal to principal or sent for execution to another entity (known as ECN/STP).
10.2 In some instances, AAA Trade executes Client Orders in CFDs as a principal to principal towards the Client, i.e. AAA Trade is the sole Execution Venue (as defined in Commission Directive 2014/65/EU implementing MiFID II) for the execution of the Client’s Order. Hence, Accounts Offered by AAA Trade fall under this Dealing Desk Execution Model. When AAA Trade executes Client Orders as a principal to principal, it faces market maker risk.
10.3 There are instances however, where AAA Trade may decide at its own discretion to place for execution a Client Order to a third-party Execution Venue. Such arrangement can be made to manage AAA Trade’s risk and it shall not jeopardize the quality of execution of the Client’s Order while all above mentioned best execution criteria/factors shall be followed/applied.
3. Identification of Conflict of Interest When Company deals with the Client, the Company, an associate or some other person connected with the Company may have an interest relationship or arrangement that is material in the relation to the Transaction concerned or that it conflicts with the Client's interest. (a) the Company may be matching Client's orders with that of another Client by acting on such other Client's behalf as well as on the Client's behalf;
(e) the Company is likely to make a financial gain, or avoid a financial loss, at the expense of the client;
6. Investor Compensation Fund 6.1. AAA Trade participates in the Investor Compensation Fund for clients of Investment Firms regulated in the Republic of Cyprus. Certain clients may be entitled to compensation under the Investor Compensation Fund where AAA trade fails. Compensation shall not exceed twenty thousand (20,000) Euros for each entitled Client.
Do you allow Scalping?
Scalping is allowed for Professional Clients only. For further information, please referred to our Terms and Conditions which can be found at the following address