|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: AssetsFX broker profile
Is AssetsFX safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: ...
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is AssetsFX trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- AssetsFX website: highly detailed, updated
- AssetsFX popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How AssetsFX works
“Counterparties” shall be banks and/or brokers and/or marketplaces and/or any client or partner of AssetsFx participating in the transactions executed for the account of the Client in opposite direction;
AssetsFx’s activity shall be based on acting as the intermediary between the Client (acting as buyer or seller) and the Counterparty on remunerated basis by arranging an ECN/STP connection with MT4 to Counterparty's trading system. Any profit or loss arising as a result of fluctuation on market will be entirely for the Client’s account and risk;
Opening a trade constitutes a spot forex contract with a third party (Liquidity Provider), not between AssetsFx and the Client.