ACY Securities Journal
|Journal status: |
ACY Securities |
- Full listing profile: ACY Securities broker profile
Is ACY Securities safe?
- Investor protection: Professional Indemnity Insurance by Aon
- Regulation: ASIC Australia
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is ACY Securities trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- ACY Securities website: highly detailed, updated
- ACY Securities popularity (by visitor count): average
How ACY Securities works
8. Counterparty risk
When you open an account with us and open a margin position, you enter into a CFD contract, we are your trading counterparty.
5. To allow ACY Securities to have a completely neutral position and limited internalrisk controls with trading, we have entered into an agreement with Hedging Counterparties. Immediately after you enter into a Contract with us we automatically enter into a back to back Contract with a Hedging Counterparty.
ACY Securities provides an execution service and provides you with general advice in relation to over-the-counter (“OTC”) derivatives. ACY Securities acts as a market maker when dealing in OTC derivatives. Accordingly, ACY Securities may act as principal in transactions with you in respect of OTC derivatives.
ACY has partnered with Aon, to provide Professional Indemnity Insurance to all our clients, with liability coverage up to $USD2,500,000 in any one claim. This is part of our requirements under ASIC Regulatory Guide RG126.