|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Acetop broker profile
Is Acetop safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: SCB Bahamas, FCA UK, CGSE China
- Registration: SVG FSA
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Acetop trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- Acetop website: uninformative, updated
- Acetop popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Acetop works
“Arbitrage” and “scalping”, or taking advantage of such internet delays, cannot exist in an OTC market where Client deals directly with the market maker. Acetop does not permit the practice of arbitrage on its transaction platform by Clients.
5.1 The Firm operates a hybrid model which means we are able to internally match a large portion of our trade flow. Not all of our Clients’ positions are hedged, therefore residual exposure remains in house up to our market risk limit.
If there is insufficient money in your account to cover the actions undertaken by us, the difference between the amount of money in your account and the cost of closing your open positions will be covered by negative balance protection for retail clients