Welcome to ActivTrades Journal
Journal status: live
ActivTrades actively participating | not yet
- Website: http://www.activtrades.com
- Year founded: 2001
- Headquarters: UK
- Dealing type: STP
- Minimum deposit (STP account): $ 250
- Full listing profile: ActivTrades broker profile
Is ActivTrades safe?
- Investor protection: Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK, SCB Bahamas
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is ActivTrades trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- ActivTrades website: highly detailed, updated
- ActivTrades popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How ActivTrades works
We're the only execution venue to clients' trades as we act as principal and deal on our own account. We perform our due diligence and choose Liquidity Providers ("LPs") that feed two-way bid-ask prices at which we execute trades (our price feed infrastructure mentioned above) with out clients. We also use these LPs for hedging purposes to minimize our risk exposure.
Our executions are fully automated. There is no dealing desk and therefore no human intervention over your trades.
We protect your balance, so that losses do not exceed your deposits.
ActivTrades provides extra insurance to you, by individually covering you up to $1,000,000.
No-requotes. Get what you ask for.
We ensure that your trades are executed at the best available price. No requotes. No rejections.