|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Al-Awal broker profile
Is Al-Awal safe?
- Investor protection: UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Al-Awal trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: ...
- Al-Awal website: semi-detailed, updated
- Al-Awal popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Al-Awal works
Al-Awal Limited is a straight through processing/ no dealing desk broker and does not take market risk by taking the opposite side of the trade of its clients
Our liquidity comes from direct connections to over 20 major liquidity providers. Achieve a fill in 1 click for EUR/USD 200 million notional in the European session. We provide institutional liquidity for all clients.
ECN price feed
One price for all traders, hedge fund or individual traders. The equality of opportunity creates a level playing field.
Protecting your fund is our sole priority. Our client-friendly balance protection policy minimizes the risk of draining more than your core account balance.