Alfa Financials Journal
|Journal status: |
Alfa Financials |
- Full listing profile: Alfa Financials broker profile
Is Alfa Financials safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSCA South Africa
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Alfa Financials trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: ...
- Alfa Financials website: uninformative, updated
- Alfa Financials popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Alfa Financials works
6.7 The Client accepts that the Company is the only execution venue.
11.1 The Company acts as principal, and not as agent on the client's behalf, for all transactions in the instruments provided by the Company and therefore is the sole venue for execution of the clients' orders.
Conflict of Interest
16.1 The client accepts that a conflict of interest may arise when the interest of the Company competes or interferes, or appear to compete or interfere, with the client's interests under Client Agreement.
6.2 The client accepts that:
a. the Company may execute at the same time instructions by different clients that are opposite to one another;