Alpha Gold Futures Journal
|Journal status: |
Alpha Gold Futures |
- Full listing profile: Alpha Gold Futures broker profile
Is Alpha Gold Futures safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: SEC Cambodia
- Registration: SEC Cambodia
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: ...
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: ...
Is Alpha Gold Futures trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- Alpha Gold Futures website: uninformative, updated
- Alpha Gold Futures popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Alpha Gold Futures works
Customers need to know that trading of the forex trader is a trading instrument between the client and his / her counterpart counterpart which is on the other side of the contract to which the forex broker is an agent. This implies that the central counterparty is the client's counterpart in the trading instruments. Therefore, before conducting a trading transaction, the client must know about the license, the operating instrument, the index and other important information of the central counterparty, where the forex broker has connected the forex trading system with relevant provisions that may facilitate the client to do so. Trading operations and reducing the potential risk.
Central Counterparty: refer to company that is the direct partner on every trading contract of one or many derivative instruments. It becomes buyer party of every seller and seller party of every buye
10. Clients should recognize and agree that derivative sale or purchase by derivative broker is the sale or purchase between clients and central counterparty, other side party of contract that company is the representative.
1. Clients agree company to provide service as the representative of clients and have right to do any action which relate to derivative trading on behalf of clients.
Alpha Gold at any time in its sole discretion may limit the number of positions which Customer may maintain or acquire through Alpha Gold.
Add new comment...