Welcome to Amenda Markets Journal
Journal status: live
Amenda Markets actively participating | not yet
Amenda Markets profile
- Website: http://amendafx.com
- Year founded: 2010
- Headquarters: Latvia
- Dealing type: DMA
- Minimum deposit (DMA account): $ 200
- Full listing profile: Amenda Markets broker profile
Is Amenda Markets safe?
- Investor protection: Investor Compensation Scheme (ICS)
- Regulation: FCMC Latvia, FCA UK
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Amenda Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Amenda Markets website: highly detailed, updated
- Amenda Markets popularity (by visitor count): average
How Amenda works
By using Pure-DMA, our clients get to enjoy a more equitable and highly transparent trading environment. In addition, Pure-DMA relays all client orders to the respective exchanges of Tier 1 banks, non-banks, ECNs, and MTFs.
Amenda adopts a 100% agency model; therefore, Amenda's finances are in no way affected by the profits or losses generated by client trades.
...clients are also protected by the Investor Compensation Scheme (ICS) for up to EUR 20,000 of their margins by Latvian law.
7.3. The Company has access to several Execution Venues. When performing the Client’s Order and having an aim to attain the best result according the Client’s opinion, the Company may use one or several of the following Execution Venues:
7.3.1. regulated markets (stock exchanges);
7.3.2. Systematic Internalisers;
7.3.4. market makers;
7.3.5. investment service providers, banks and other third parties;
7.3.6. internal and external liquidity hedgers.