|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Axiance broker profile
Is Axiance safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus, FSA Seychelles, FSC Mauritius
- Registration: CNMV Spain, AFM Netherlands, FI Sweden, KNF Poland
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Axiance trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Axiance website: semi-detailed, updated
- Axiance popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Axiance works
We are the counterparty to every order you place with us and therefore we are the only execution venue.
By entering into this agreement the Client acknowledges that he/she understands and agrees that the Company is the sole counterparty and therefore when the Company executes a transaction for (or with) the Client it may be engaging in a similar trading for (or with) other clients, Company’s affiliated companies, or for own account, subject to the provisions of Applicable Regulation.
"Execution" means the completion of clients’ orders on ICC Intercertus Capital (Cayman) Ltd.’s trading platform.
"ICC Intercertus Capital (Cayman) Ltd Trading Desk" means the trading desk operated by us at our premises, the Headquarters of ICC Intercertus Capital (Cayman) Ltd.