|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Axiory broker profile
Is Axiory safe?
- Investor protection: Financialcommission.org
- Regulation: IFSC Belize
- Registration: Financialcommission.org
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Axiory trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Axiory website: highly detailed, updated
- Axiory popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How Axiory works
5. The Client acknowledges and agrees that Axiory uses Market Execution method.
6. Axiory may in its sole discretion, while making reasonable efforts for postnotification, alter transactions, not transmit, not execute or cancel an executed transaction if:
a) the transactions were executed by arbitrage/exploitation of market failures or off market rates;
b) a technical problem withheld the transaction from being executed as desired;
c) a liquidity provider has cancelled or altered the transaction with Axiory; and/or
d) the transaction covering was executed with the liquidity provider. Axiory is also entitled, at any time and at its discretion, without giving any notice or explanation to the Client, to decline or refuse to transmit or arrange for the execution of any Order or Request or Instruction of the Client in circumstances explained in the Client Agreement/General.
8. Axiory has the right to refuse Opening Position in its sole discretion and without any responsibility of the amount of both actual damage and lost profit of the Client
Axiory has obtained close banking relationships with some of the world’s largest and most aggressive price providers. Having multiple price providers is especially important in volatile markets, when one or two banks may post wide spreads, or simply avoid quoting any price at all. With so many major banks quoting prices to Axiory, there are competitive spreads and fills, even during market-moving news events.
Member Of The Financial Commission
Axiory holds a Category A membership with the Financial Commission, and independent organization specializing in the resolution of disputes. Clients can present their complaints to the Financial Commision at any time. In the case where a resolution cannot be found, the Financial Commission offers a compensation fund of up to 20,000 USD.