B.I.C. Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
B.I.C. Markets |
- Full listing profile: B.I.C. Markets broker profile
Is B.I.C. Markets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: SEC Cambodia
- Registration: SEC Cambodia
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is B.I.C. Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- B.I.C. Markets website: highly detailed, updated
- B.I.C. Markets popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How B.I.C. Markets works
2.5 We quote the prices at which we are prepared to deal with you. 23.1 We may have a conflict of interest in acting as principal on both sides of a transaction. 4.8 We may in our sole discretion accept an Order in whole or in part. An Order is accepted by us when we record the transaction concerning the Contract in our records.
B.I.C. Markets is a true ECN Forex broker, meaning that there is no conflict of interest or dealing desk intervention between B.I.C. Markets and our clients.
B.I.C. Markets offers direct market access to the highly liquid Forex market, partnering with prime liquidity providers who are able to guarantee the most transparent and accurate fills for your Forex market orders.
Due to clearing large trading volumes, B.I.C. Markets is able to secure the best ECN Forex liquidity for our clients. Equip yourself with laser sharp ECN access to Forex markets with B.I.C. Markets.
Add new comment...