|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: BDSwiss broker profile
Is BDSwiss safe?
- Investor protection: Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC)
- Regulation: FSA Seychelles, FSC Mauritius, CySEC Cyprus
- Registration: NFA US, BaFin Germany
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is BDSwiss trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- BDSwiss website: highly detailed, updated
- BDSwiss popularity (by visitor count): average
How BDSwiss works
“Company” means BDS Ltd, incorporated in the Republic of Seychelles with Company No.202039.
“Execution” means the execution/completion of client’s orders on the Company’s trading platform, where the Company acts as the Execution Venue to Client’s transactions;
“Execution Venue” the counterparty for transactions and holder of the Clients securities or other assets deposited.
8. GENERAL RULES OF TRADING
8.1. All Orders placed by the Client shall be transmitted for execution to another party (Liquidity Provider) hence the Company shall not be executing your Orders as counterparty in the Transaction against you.
BDSwiss offers its clients Direct Liquidity routing all client orders directly to top global banks and exchanges so that they benefit from direct market prices and the best possible trading conditions.
6. Conflicts of Interests
The Company is the counterparty to all transactions entered into under the Client Agreement and, as such, the Company’s interests may be in conflict with yours. For further details please read our Conflicts of Interest Policy which is available on the Website.