BFB Capital Journal
|Journal status: |
BFB Capital |
- Full listing profile: BFB Capital broker profile
Is BFB Capital safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: NBRB Belarus
- Registration: NBRB Belarus
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is BFB Capital trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- BFB Capital website: semi-detailed, updated
- BFB Capital popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How BFB Capital works
7.2. Information on prices for underlying assets is provided by the Forex- company to the Client through the Platform on the basis of data received from the liquidity providers of the Forex-company.
7.3. Quotes are transmitted to the Platform at the same time to all clients in unchanged form. All quotes that a client receives through the Platform are indicative and represent the best Bid price on the market and the best Ask price on the market received from liquidity providers.
Add new comment...