Welcome to Blackwell Global Journal
Journal status: live
Blackwell Global actively participating | not yet
Blackwell Global profile
- Website: http://www.blackwellglobal.com
- Year founded: 2010
- Headquarters: UK
- Dealing type: STP, ECN marketing
- Minimum deposit (ECN account): $ 1
- Full listing profile: Blackwell Global broker profile
Is Blackwell Global safe?
- Investor protection: Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Blackwell Global trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Blackwell Global website: semi-detailed, updated
- Blackwell Global popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Blackwell Global works
Blackwell Global Investments (UK) Limited (‘the Firm’) are a Straight Through Processing (STP) broker, allowing direct market access with no dealing desk intervention.
The Firm is able to transmit trades on your behalf to the following execution venues:• Divisa Capital;• Sucden Financials;• Blackwell Global Investments Limited.
CONFLICTS OF INTEREST
The Firm recognises that conflicts may exist between the interests of the Firm and its clients. In the course of business, your order may be routed to a venue in which the Firm has a material interest, namely Blackwell Global Investments Limited. The platform on which orders are transmitted will display the best available price from a blend of banks and brokers through our liquidity provider without bias as to the venues available, thereby reducing the scope for conflicts
https://blackwellglobal.com/wp-content/downloads/legals/BestExecutionPolicy.pdf Despite acquiring a Full-Scope Authorisation during 2018, Blackwell Global has chosen to continue to act as a STP broker. Blackwell Global’s revenue constitutes a rebate per lot traded by the clients, a markup on the spread of the products or a commission per transaction.