Welcome to Blueberry Markets Journal
Journal status: live
Blueberry Markets actively participating | not yet
Blueberry Markets profile
- Website: http://www.blueberrymarkets.com
- Year founded: 2015
- Headquarters: Australia
- Dealing type: MM
- Minimum deposit (MM account): $ 100
- Full listing profile: Blueberry Markets broker profile
Is Blueberry Markets safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: ASIC Australia
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Blueberry Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Blueberry Markets website: semi-detailed, updated
- Blueberry Markets popularity (by visitor count): average
How BlueBerry Markets works
Blueberry Markets Group acts for itself when providing its financial services to you and is the principal when issuing over-the-counter (OTC) financial derivative products to you.
Please note that we are the principal to the transaction and therefore have a direct credit exposure with each other. Further, you do not trade through an exchange and are not afforded the protection normally associated with exchange-traded derivatives, such as guarantee arrangements.
3. Credit/Counterparty Risk
Credit/Counterparty risk mainly refers to our ability to fulfill our obligations (which consequently links to our financial well being). As we are the issuer of the Margin FX products offered by us, you will have an exposure to us in relation to each contract as is common to all OTC financial market products (in other words, we are the counterparty to every contract), and are therefore exposed to our financial and business risks including credit risks.