BrightWin Securities Journal
|Journal status: |
BrightWin Securities |
- Full listing profile: BrightWin Securities broker profile
Is BrightWin Securities safe?
- Investor protection: IFMRRC
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSP New Zealand, FSCL New Zealand, FSC Mauritius, IFMRRC
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: ...
Is BrightWin Securities trusted?
- Information transparency: poor
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- BrightWin Securities website: poor, outdated
- BrightWin Securities popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How BrightWin Securities works
With segregated fund, your money will be deposited in a separate bank, away from the brokerage company money. During trading transaction, depending on the margin required of your opened positions, under the “Straight Through Processing, STP” protocol, part of your money will be electronically transferred to our liquidity providers in order to keep your position opened until it is closed.