CFI Financial Group Journal
|Journal status: |
CFI Financial Group |
- Full listing profile: CFI Financial Group broker profile
Is CFI Financial Group safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: FSC Mauritius, CySEC Cyprus
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is CFI Financial Group trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- CFI Financial Group website: uninformative, updated
- CFI Financial Group popularity (by visitor count): average
How CFI Financial Group works
We deal with large banks and liquidity providers and we connect to them through a highly advanced infrastructure allowing for low latency and fast execution trading.
Highly secure Market depth view and trading
Algorithmic trading (expert advisors)
The Client acknowledges that CFI MAURITIUS acts as a counterparty to its Clients trades. All or part of these trades are covered within CFI MAURITIUS’s group of companies or related entities having same or similar shareholders. Some of these entities may act as a market maker for some instruments. This may entail additional risk of conflicts of interest.
For the purpose of transmitting orders for execution, the Company acts as an agent on behalf of the Client. In that respect, the Company might disclose the Client details to the execution venue in case of disputes related to trading issues.
Scalping is a trading style specializing in taking profits on small price changes within a small and limited time frame, gene rally soon after a trade has been entered. It requires a trader to have a strict exit strategy because one large loss could eliminate the many small gains that the trader has worked to obtain.
The Client confirms that any scalping is strictly forbidden whether or not triggered from a price slippage, freezing in our internal online systems, hunting wrong prices, misprinting tickets from third parties acting as liquidity providers, news traders or others.
20 - High Frequency Trading.
CFI Mauritius prohibits High Frequency Trading in its systems unless a Client is specifically authorized to do so by CFI. A Client should not request multiple orders within seconds of each other and if he does so, the client may face rejections on some or all of his orders and/or have some trades canceled as per CFI’s discretion and own assessment
We may hedge our liability to you by opening analogous positions with other institutions or in the Underlying Market.
1. We reserve the right to aggregate the instructions we receive from our clients to close Transactions. Aggregation means that we may combine your instruction with those of other clients of ours for execution as a single order.