CIM Bank Journal
|Journal status: |
CIM Bank |
- Full listing profile: CIM Bank broker profile
Is CIM Bank safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FINMA Switzerland
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is CIM Bank trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- CIM Bank website: uninformative, updated
- CIM Bank popularity (by visitor count): average
How CIM Bank works
Online trading is done with Interactive Brokers
Through CIM Bank in collaboration with Interactive Brokers clients are able to trade stocks, futures, options and forex directly in the markets and receive instant execution of your orders.