Welcome to CIX Markets Journal
Journal status: live
CIX Markets actively participating | not yet
CIX Markets profile
- Website: http://www.cixmarkets.com
- Year founded: 2004
- Headquarters: UK
- Dealing type: MM
- Minimum deposit (MM account): $ 1
- Full listing profile: CIX Markets broker profile
Is CIX Markets safe?
- Investor protection: Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: ...
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is CIX Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- CIX Markets website: semi-detailed, updated
- CIX Markets popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How CIX Markets works
CIX Markets is a trading name of City Credit Capital (UK) Limited.
CIX Markets is a new venture from City Credit Capital (UK) Limited (CCC), a FX and CFD provider authorised and regulated by the FCA since 2004.
Execution services We provide execution services in contracts for differences (“CFDs”) and foreign exchange (“FX”). Your orders must ordinarily be placed with us using our Trading Platform but when that is not available, orders may be placed by telephone directly to our dealing desk. We will deal with you as principal and not as your agent. We will be the only “execution venue” where client orders are executed. When dealing with us, you transact directly with us and not on any exchange or other external market or venue.
Our price is calculated by reference to the market price of the relevant underlying instrument or the reference contract. We have access to several data sources to determine the market price for the underlying instrument or reference contract. ...For other types of instruments, such as rolling spot FX, we will derive our price from nominated wholesale market participants.