CJC Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
CJC Markets |
- Full listing profile: CJC Markets broker profile
Is CJC Markets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: ASIC Australia, FINTRAC Canada
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is CJC Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- CJC Markets website: semi-detailed, updated
- CJC Markets popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How CJC Markets works
NDD Trading With our NDD trading, you will get prices immediately without any dealer intervention. This ensures that you get the best available prices and in the shortest possible time.
7. You have appointed us to be the principal of your trades in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement.
Stop loss orders are not guaranteed and under certain conditions there may be gapping in prices and such orders may be executed at prices which may differ from the ordered price to a considerable extent.