CMC Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
CMC Markets |
- Full listing profile: CMC Markets broker profile
Is CMC Markets safe?
- Investor protection: UK Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK, ASIC Australia, IIROC Canada, MA Singapore, FMA New Zealand
- Publicly traded: LON:CMCX
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is CMC Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- CMC Markets website: highly detailed, updated
- CMC Markets popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How CMC Markets works
1.2 CMC Markets Canada is the sole execution venue for your Orders. This means that your Orders are executed via a bilateral Trade with us as the counterparty to your trades, through the Trading System and not through a Trade on any exchange, multilateral trading system or other external execution venue.We will not use any other execution venues to execute your Orders.
1.4 Our Prices are electronically generated by the Trading System, and such Prices may be different to pricesgenerated by Trading Venues, other markets, execution venues/providers or CMC Markets Canada’s other trading platforms.
1.1 Your Orders are executed via a bilateral Trade with us as the counterparty to your trades, through our Platform and not through a Trade on any exchange, multilateral trading system or other external execution venue.
1.2 Our Platform is fully automated for pricing and Order execution. By placing an Order, you are giving our Platform an instruction to place that Order on your Account on the basis of the Prices generated by our Platform. Please see our Terms of Business and our Website for further details on how your Orders are placed and executed, as well as details on pricing. Our Prices are electronically generated by our Platform, and such Prices may be different to prices generated by other exchanges, markets or providers.https://www.cmcmarkets.com/en-ca/legal-documents (Order Execution Policy)