Welcome to CM Trading Journal
Journal status: live
CM Trading actively participating | not yet
CM Trading profile
- Website: http://www.cmtrading.com
- Year founded: 2015
- Headquarters: Seychelles
- Dealing type: MM
- Minimum deposit (MM account): $ 250
- Full listing profile: CM Trading broker profile
Is CM Trading safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: FSCA South Africa
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is CM Trading trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- CM Trading website: semi-detailed, updated
- CM Trading popularity (by visitor count): average
How CM Trading works
5.1.We are a margin trading firm.
5.2.We may choose, at our own discretion, to enter the underlying financial market to execute transactions for our own account to hedge the market risk accruing to us as a result of your trades.
5.3.You should note, therefore, that when you deal with us on this basis, we will be the only execution venue to which you will have access and our price will be the only price to which you will have access. We will not execute transactions on your behalf on any exchange or multilateral trading facility.
9.2 Because we deal as principal at all times, and act as market maker in all of the markets we cover, we will always have an interest in the trades you make with us. To avoid any potential conflict, we will not advise you as to the merits of any particular trade.
Is my money safe?
We know our clients want to rest assured knowing their deposits are safe and secure. All our clients' funds are held in segregated accounts and GCMT SA clients are protected under the financial regulation of the Financial Services Board (FSB) South Africa as a juristic representative of FSP 38782 Blackstone Marketing SA (PTY) Ltd.