CXM Direct Journal
|Journal status: |
CXM Direct |
- Full listing profile: CXM Direct broker profile
Is CXM Direct safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSA Mauritius
- Registration: FSA SVG, FCA UK
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is CXM Direct trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- CXM Direct website: highly detailed, updated
- CXM Direct popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How CXM Direct works
The Firm also operates as an agent whereby client transactions are received and transmitted to other reputable liquidity providers.
To avoid over-reliance on any single provider, CXM Direct receives raw price data for all trading instruments from its Liquidity Providers (“LPs”) and Data Providers such as banks, multilateral trading facilities (MTFs), executing brokers, etc.
In our dealings with you, we will act as principal and not as agent on your behalf. Accordingly, we will be the counterparty to all of your trades.