Welcome to Capital Index Journal
Journal status: live
Capital Index actively participating | not yet
Capital Index profile
- Website: http://www.capitalindex.com
- Year founded: 2014
- Headquarters: UK
- Dealing type: MM, STP
- Minimum deposit (MM account): $ 100
- Minimum deposit (STP account): $ 5000
- Full listing profile: Capital Index broker profile
Is Capital Index safe?
- Investor protection: Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)
- Regulation: FCA UK
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Capital Index trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Capital Index website: highly detailed, updated
- Capital Index popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Capital Index works
We operate on an STP model which allows for transparent, fast and secure trading wherever our clients are.* * Our liquidity providers may act as a market maker.
How your money is protected
If Capital Index is unable to meet its financial obligation to you, eligible claimants will be able to claim any shortfall of up to £85,000 from the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
Capital Index is an ‘execution only’ provider and may deal with clients on a full principal basis where it executes against its own book, meaning that it will act as market maker and will be the sole execution venue for client orders and the counterparty to client transactions. Capital Index may also deal with clients on a matched principal basis where it may pass the client’s order to another liquidity provider or match it with another client’s order.In all cases Capital Index will seek to provide the best possible result for the client.
For all classes of financial instruments and all account types, Capital Index will act as principal in respect of client transactions. We may seek to act as market maker and may hedge none, all or part of our market risk in the underlying market.