Welcome to Capital Street FX Journal
Journal status: live
Capital Street FX actively participating | not yet
Capital Street FX profile
- Website: http://www.capitalstreetfx.com
- Year founded: 2012
- Headquarters: Mauritius
- Dealing type: MM, STP, ECN marketing
- Minimum deposit (MM account): $ 100
- Minimum deposit (STP account): $ 200
- Minimum deposit (ECN account): $ 10000
- Full listing profile: Capital Street FX broker profile
Is Capital Street FX safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSC Mauritius
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Capital Street FX trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- Capital Street FX website: poor, outdated
- Capital Street FX popularity (by visitor count): Low visits
How Capital Street FX works
STP Execution With No Dealing Desk In Less Than 0.5 seconds
Counterparty means Capital Street Intermakets Limited or an Affiliate of Capital Street Intermarkets Limited which is the Counterparty (equal and opposite buyer/seller) to any transaction with a customer of Capital Street Intermarkets Limited.
Capital Street Dealing Desk means – the facilities and personnel responsible for the execution of all orders, placed with Capital Street Intermarkets Limited for the purposes of conducting a transaction in a client account.
Capital Street may act as your counterparty to such executed orders/transactions.
Capital Street may act as principal in transactions that you execute with Capital Street such that Capital Street shall be your Counterparty.
The concept of arbitrage and “scalping”, or taking advantage of these Internet delays, cannot exist in an OTC market where the client is buying or selling directly from the market maker. Capital Street does not permit the practice of arbitrage on the Capital Street Online Trading Platform.
How does Capital Street FX make a profit?
Capital Street FX generates revenue from commissions(ECN accounts only) and spreads applied on trades made on the trading platform.
What types of orders does the Capital Street FX use?
Capital Street FX offers Market and STP execution. Our bespoke traders can benefit from ECN spreads and execution. Contact us for more details.