|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: CapitalXtend broker profile
Is CapitalXtend safe?
- Investor protection: Financialcommission.org
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG, Financialcommission.org, Verifiymytrade.com
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is CapitalXtend trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: ...
- CapitalXtend website: highly detailed, updated
- CapitalXtend popularity (by visitor count): average
How CapitalXtend works
CAPITALXTEND LLC acts as Principal when it is the sole execution venue with respect to the execution of Client orders; “Principal” may refer to “Risk-Less” Principal.
5.8. In relation to any Transaction, CAPITALXTEND LLC acts as Principal for any duly regulated counterparty, and as Matched Principal in relation to Stock Trading, according to applicable legislation.
11.2. CAPITALXTEND LLC shall not be obliged to, but may, at its absolute discretion, execute as Principal and/or as Matched Principal in relation to Stock Trading, the Client’s Requests and Instructions in respect of any Instrument out of normal trading hours specified in the Contract Specifications for that particular Instrument.
17.2 2 CAPITALXTEND LLC has the right to void any Transaction if the corresponding hedge trade has been cancelled by a Liquidity Provider.