|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Charterprime broker profile
Is Charterprime safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Charterprime trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- Charterprime website: semi-detailed, updated
- Charterprime popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Charterprime works
No Dealing-Desk: STP (Straight-Through-Processing) system, offers all Client orders sent directly to our liquidity partners with no delay in execution;
The Charterprime ECN Account offers traders razor sharp spreads, often much tighter than the variable account. The spread can reach as low as 0.0 for some instruments however the account is charged $8 per standard lot for all trades.
4.3 The counterparty to the Client’s transactions will be Charterprime Limited, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
14.2 Charterprime from time to time may execute the Client’s orders with a counterparty outside the Australasian region, or in an unregulated market, or on a Multi-Lateral Trading Facility.
Add new comment...