|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: ClickTrades broker profile
Is ClickTrades safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSA Seychelles
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: ...
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is ClickTrades trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- ClickTrades website: semi-detailed, updated
- ClickTrades popularity (by visitor count): average
How ClickTrades works
1.The Company is a market maker for Contracts for Differences. The Company owns and operates websites, trading platforms and brand names as indicated in its website. The Company operates through clicktrades.com which allows access to online trading. All services are provided by the Company’s own staff.
Should you execute trading strategies with the objective of exploiting such misquotation(s) or act in bad faith (commonly known as ‘sniping’), the Company shall consider this as unacceptable behaviour. g. trading strategies that specializes in profiting of small price changes (commonly known as sniping and/or scalping trading strategy
At ClickTrades you can open an Islamic Account (Swap-Free) which is only available for customers who cannot use Swap Accounts due to their religious beliefs.