|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: Cornertrader broker profile
Is Cornertrader safe?
- Investor protection: Esisuisse
- Regulation: FINMA Switzerland
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is Cornertrader trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: slow, helpful
- Cornertrader website: semi-detailed, updated
- Cornertrader popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How Cornertrader works
8. Relations between Bank and Client and choice of counterparties
8.1 Depending on the relevant market and the type of Product and/or Transaction, the Bank will act as the Client's commission agent or as a counterparty.
8.2 The Bank will act as commission agent for Transactions on organised markets; the Bank can also act as counterparty, in particular for forex and CFD Transactions and other over-the-counter products.
8.3 The Bank may choose, at its sole discretion, one or more counterparties (such as the foreign financial intermediary to which the Bank has outsourced, in particular, the functioning of the CornèrTrader platform [see section 26]) and the markets for executing Client orders.
How are my funds guaranteed?
All deposits with Cornèrtrader are guaranteed by Esisuisse with up to CHF100,000. Corner Bank is the largest bank in the Canton of Ticino and is one of the TOP 3 most solid banks in Switzerland.