Crystal Ball Markets Journal
|Journal status: |
Crystal Ball Markets |
Crystal Ball Markets Profile
FSA SVG, FINTRAC Canada
х Afghanistan, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, UK, US, Yemen
MM, STP, DMA, ECN marketing
A+B hybrid book, A-book
Crystal Ball Markets Accounts
1000 : 1
500 : 1
500 : 1
Deposit & Fees
Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, Perfect Money, Bitcoin
Interest on margin
- Full listing profile: Crystal Ball Markets broker profile
Is Crystal Ball Markets safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: not regulated
- Registration: FSA SVG, FINTRAC Canada
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is Crystal Ball Markets trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- Crystal Ball Markets website: semi-detailed, updated
- Crystal Ball Markets popularity (by visitor count): least visited
How Crystal Ball Markets works
Tier-1 liquidity providers for a seamless trading experience!
No Dealing Desk
No Freeze levels, No routing rules or other manipulation tactics deployed by unethical brokers
Raw market spreads
Benefit from Institutional grade spreads starting from 0.0 pips on our PRO ECN Accounts
7. Further, in certain markets, we act as a market maker and quote you bid and ask prices. The bid and ask prices may not necessarily reflect those of our liquidity providers. We will only disclose that we are acting as a market maker in response to a written request from you to make such disclosure.
8. If you provide us with standing instructions to enter into a financial product transaction when a particular price level is reached in the market of the underlying security, you acknowledge that the price at which the financial product transaction is entered into may not be the same as the price requested by you as we may elect not to enter into the financial product transaction until we have satisfied ourselves that we can hedge our exposure in the underlying security.
5. We may, in our absolute sole discretion, execute a stop-loss order in relation to any contract where there are reasonable grounds to believe that subsequent price movements may be averse to you.
6. We may, at our discretion, aggregate your orders with our own orders, or orders of associates and/or persons connected with us including employees and other clients. In addition, we may split your orders. Orders will generally be aggregated or split where we reasonably believe it to be in your overall best interests, but you acknowledge that on some occasions the consequence of the aggregation or splitting may result in a less favourable price than your order having been executed separately.
Add new comment...