DIF Broker Journal
|Journal status: |
DIF Broker |
- Full listing profile: DIF Broker broker profile
Is DIF Broker safe?
- Investor protection: Portuguese Investor Compensation System (SII)
- Regulation: CMVM Portugal
- Registration: FCS Bulgaria, BaFin Germany, CONSOB Italy, AFM Netherlands, KNF Portugal, FCS Romania, CIB France, CNMV Spain, FCA UK
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is DIF Broker trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- DIF Broker website: uninformative, updated
- DIF Broker popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How DIF Broker works
DIF Broker as a distributor of Saxo Bank A / S products or other financial counterparties, in due diligence, monitors and selects solvency and liquidity counterparties to minimize the impact of counterparty risk.
DIF Broker is a fully accredited Portuguese Brokerage company and is a member of The Investor Compensation Scheme (SII).
In the unlikely event that DIF Broker is unable to return the securities held in safe-custody, administered or managed, cash or margin positions, SII as a rule covers losses of up to EUR 25,000 per investor.