EverFX Journal (Broker rebranded)
|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: EverFX broker profile
Is EverFX safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus, FSA Seychelles, FSC Mauritius
- Registration: CNMV Spain, AFM Netherlands, FI Sweden, KNF Poland
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is EverFX trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- EverFX website: semi-detailed, updated
- EverFX popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How EverFX works
We are the counterparty to every order you place with us and therefore we are the only execution venue.
By entering into this agreement the Client acknowledges that he/she understands and agrees that the Company is the sole counterparty and therefore when the Company executes a transaction for (or with) the Client it may be engaging in a similar trading for (or with) other clients, Company’s affiliated companies, or for own account, subject to the provisions of Applicable Regulation.
"Execution" means the completion of clients’ orders on ICC Intercertus Capital (Cayman) Ltd.’s trading platform.
"ICC Intercertus Capital (Cayman) Ltd Trading Desk" means the trading desk operated by us at our premises, the Headquarters of ICC Intercertus Capital (Cayman) Ltd.
Add new comment...