|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: FINQ broker profile
Is FINQ safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSA Seychelles
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is FINQ trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: not so helpful
- FINQ website: semi-detailed, updated
- FINQ popularity (by visitor count): top visited
How FINQ works
We are the principal to every order you place with us and therefore we are the only execution venue.
Should you execute trading strategies with the objective of exploiting such misquotation(s) or act in bad faith (commonly known as 'sniping'), Leadcapital Corp Ltd shall consider this as unacceptable behaviour.
Furthermore, it should be noted that the Company operates on a 'negative balance protection' basis; this means that you cannot lose more than your initial investment.