|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: FOREXimf broker profile
Is FOREXimf safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: BAPPEBTI Indonesia
- Registration: JFX Indonesia, ICDX Indonesia, ICH Indonesia
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is FOREXimf trusted?
- Information transparency: limited
- Customer service: ...
- FOREXimf website: uninformative, updated
- FOREXimf popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How FOREXimf works
FOREXimf or PT. International Mitra Futures is a futures brokerage company in Indonesia which is officially regulated as a Futures Broker from the Commodity Futures Trading Supervisory Agency (BAPPEBTI). FOREXimf.com is also a member of the Jakarta Futures Exchange (JFX) or the Jakarta Futures Exchange (JFX) and a member of the Indonesia Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (BKDI) or the Indonesia Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (ICDX). To provide transaction security for every customer, FOREXimf.com is also a member of the Indonesian Derivatives Clearing House (KBI) and Identrust Security International (ISI).