FTM Brokers Journal
|Journal status: |
FTM Brokers |
- Full listing profile: FTM Brokers broker profile
Is FTM Brokers safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: NBRB Belarus
- Registration: no
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: ...
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: no
Is FTM Brokers trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: virtually non-existent
- FTM Brokers website: semi-detailed, updated
- FTM Brokers popularity (by visitor count): average
How FTM Brokers works
1.3. Information on prices for underlying assets is provided by the Forex company to the Client via the Terminal based on data received from the Forex company liquidity providers.
4.2.1. Depending on the type of Account selected, the Forex Company offers its Clients several types of Spreads (fixed or floating). The Spread size is a dynamic value and depends on the conditions of liquidity providers, which are affected by the volatility of the Underlying Asset prices, the state of the over-the-counter market, etc.