|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: FXCentrum broker profile
Is FXCentrum safe?
- Investor protection: no
- Regulation: FSA Seychelles
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: no
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: yes
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is FXCentrum trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: ...
- FXCentrum website: semi-detailed, updated
- FXCentrum popularity (by visitor count): Least visited
How FXCentrum works
FXC offers clients a negative balance protection which does not charge loss exceeding the margin when the set position cannot be closed and the margin becomes negative in an irregular situation such as concentration of market order.
The Client acknowledges and agrees that FXC uses Market Execution method.
“Counterparties" shall mean banks and/or brokers through whom FXC may cover its contracts with Clients or with whom FXC otherwise deals in relation to Clients' transactions;
Trading strategies aimed at exploiting errors in prices and/or concluding trades at off-market prices (commonly known as "sniping") are not accepted by FXC..
If the Client operates several Accounts and opposite positions are opened on different Accounts (or sub-accounts), FXC reserve the right at its sole discretion to close such positions.