|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: FXGM broker profile
Is FXGM safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus, FSP South Africa
- Registration: CNMV Spain, CONSOB Italy, FI Sweden, FIN-FSA Finland, KNF Poland, FCA UK, BaFin Germany, FSA Norway, AFM Netherlands, FMA Austria, FSA Denmark, MFSA Malta, EFSA Estonia, NBS Slovakia, ASF Romania, AMF France, ACPR France
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is FXGM trusted?
- Information transparency: high
- Customer service: not so helpful
- FXGM website: uninformative, updated
- FXGM popularity (by visitor count): average
How FXGM works
In relation to individual transactions in CFDs with the Execution Venues, either the Company or Naxex Belize Limited, an investment firm licensed and regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Commission with License No. IFSC/60/389/TS/19, may act as the counterparty to client trades. It should be noted that Naxex Belize Limited is a member of the group which the Company belongs to.
26.2. The following possible conflicts of interest may arise from the Company and/or any associated company and/or any company which is a member of the group to which the Company belongs and/or any natural person related to the Company:
d) Acting as a principal counterparty to Client trades and/or have any trading or other relationship with any issuer;
f) Having an interest in the outcome of a service provided to the Client or of a Transaction carried out on behalf of the Client, which is distinct from the Client's interest in that outcome;
The Company or Naxex Belize Limited may either act as an Execution Venue for the execution of the Client Orders in CFDs. So, in relation to individual CFD transactions, the Company or Naxex Belize Limited, whichever applicable, execute Client Orders on an own account basis as a counterparty towards the Clients. The Company transmits Client Orders or arranges for their execution with the Execution Venues. The Company relies on its Liquidity Provider(s) for prices and available volume and transmits Client Orders for execution to the relevant counterparty.
“Abusive Trading” shall include any of the following actions such as placing “buy stop” or “sell stop” Orders prior to the release of financial data, arbitrage, scalping...