|Journal status: |
- Full listing profile: FXGlobe broker profile
Is FXGlobe safe?
- Investor protection: Cyprus Investor Compensation Fund (ICF)
- Regulation: CySEC Cyprus
- Registration: ...
- Publicly traded: no
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is FXGlobe trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- FXGlobe website: semi-detailed, updated
- FXGlobe popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How FXGlobe works
24.3. ..Company may, at its absolute discretion...:
24.3.7.Cancel or reverse any profits gained through abusive trading of such as, but not limited to, Snipping, Scalping, Pip hunting, Hedging, placing “buy stop” or “sell stop” Orders prior to the release of financial data...
“Execution Venue” the counterparty for transactions and holder of the Client’s securities or other assets deposited.
22.30. During the course of this Agreement in relation to all Individual CFD Trading, the Company will receive the Client Orders and transmit them for Execution to a Third Party, which will be the Execution Venue and Counterparty in the CFD. The Company will not be the Counterparty in a CFD.