Welcome to FxNet Journal
Journal status: live
FxNet actively participating | not yet
- Website: http://www.fxnet.com
- Year founded: 2012
- Headquarters: Belize
- Dealing type: STP
- Minimum deposit (STP account): $ 50
- Full listing profile: FxNet broker profile
Is FxNet safe?
- Investor protection: ...
- Regulation: IFSC Belize
- Segregated account: yes
- Guaranteed Stop Loss: no
- Negative Balance Protection: yes
Is FxNet trusted?
- Information transparency: sufficient
- Customer service: prompt, helpful
- FxNet website: semi-detailed, updated
- FxNet popularity (by visitor count): low visits
How FxNet works
9.7 The Client understands and agrees that the Company is the sole counterparty in relation to the platform providers..
14.3.2The Client hereby agrees that the Company’s prices shall be the only relevant prices for the Client’s Orders and Transactions.
The Client is charged a spread (liquidity quoted prices plus a mark-up) and may be requiring paying swaps (overnight interest rate) or commission, if applicable, in some financial instruments depending on the account type.
16.7 Commissions. The Company charges the Commission only on the Platinum account type. The Commission charged equals 1.2 pip per each closed lot. 6.1 As part of the Brokerage service of OTC margin trading, the Company offers its Clients the following:Investment Services:Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more Financial Instruments.Execution of Orders.